The highest mountain in Trentino
With its 3558 meters, the Cima Presanella is the highest mountain of Trentino.
Although this feature is already reason enough to elicit a strong appeal, absolutely not secondary is the interest of alpine nature that distinguishes this peak, with many routes of great charm, from technical hiking, to glacier trekking and high mountain alpinism.
On the east wall, on the north east crest and the north face, the more challenging routes, while from Val Nambrone, Val Genova and Val di Sole, the normal routes to climb to the summit.
The normal route from Val Nambrone develops via Rifugio Segantini and climb up a moraine until the nozzle of Monte Nero (presence of stairs and metal cables). Continue on the opposite side, passing first a rocky prominence and then the area of so-called caminetti, with some short exposed passages. Once reached Bivouac Orobica, in brief to the summit.
From there, the feeling is the same for everyone: an overwhelming joy.
The hike can be accomplished in a day, from the carpark or lodging previous night at Rifugio Segantini or Denza, or within a tour of two or more days with crossings at height and thru the glaciers of the group Adamello-Presanella; quite exciting, the climb from Val Genova with overnight stay at Bivouac Roberti.
MountainGuideAdamelloBrenta daily organizes tours on request.
- all year round
- everyday on demand
- a day: from the car park or Rifugio Segantini/Rifugio Denza reached the evening before.
- two or more days: according to a customized program.
- from 115€/person | in a day-tour
- for tours of two or more days request a quote
- costs include: IFMGA mountain guide service, insurance, equipment, photos
- any other espenses at charge of participants (lift-tickets, mountain huts, transfers, for themselves and the guide)
Contact us for any info, requests or custom program.