The ultimate powder adventure
Untouched snow, beautiful environments and adrenaline: immediate and uncompromising, heli-skiing is the perfect activity for off-piste addicted, from the most demanding to all those who want to enjoy a different experience in a new perspective.
Heliskiing is regulated by specific and strict laws, which dictate areas of takeoff and landing, limiting the possible air traffic, in order to protect zones with greater ecological interest.
The elicopter can accomodate up to 5 people (4 skiers + 1 Mountain Guide).
MountaiGuideAdamellobrenta organizes tours on demand, with take offs in the surroundind of Madonna di Campiglio, at Passo Tonale.
- PERIOD: december/april.
- DIFFICOLTY: good technical and phisical level.
- GRUOP: max 4 partecipants.
- LOCATION: Valtellina.
- COST: from 500€pp (with 4 partecipants).
- 4 eli-rotations of about 900m each.
- Return flight Passo Tonale-Valtellina.
- Mountain Guide service.
Cost does not include:
- Transfer to Passo Tonale.
- Avalange transceiver, showel and probe (Rent: 15€/set).
Contact us for any info, request or customized program.