CIMA CARE' ALTO 3462m
The most beautiful peak in Trentino
According to many, Cima Carè Alto is the most beautiful peak in Trentino, both for its aesthetics and mountaineering features. The imposing bulk, is immediately visible and recognizable from low down the valley and the many little villages that lay in Val Rendena and Valli Giudicarie.
Four different crests design its shape, define its volume, dictate the lines of ascent:
- Normale Route (North, PD).
- Cerana Ridge (East, III / AD).
- Alpini Ridge (South-West, II + / AD).
- South-East Ridge (South-East, V / D +).
MountainGuideAdamelloBrenta daily organizes tours on request.
- PERIOD: from June to September.
- DURATION: 1+½ days.
- COST: from 250€/person.
Customizable program on request.
Multi-day tours, high-altitude routes and crossings, access from different valleys, peak-links.
- Costs include: IFMGA mountain guide service, RC insurance, equipment, photos.
- Any other espenses at charge of participants (lift-tickets, mountain huts, transfers, for themselves and the guide).
Contact us for any info, requests or custom program.