CRAG CLIMBING COURSE
Moving in the vertical dimension
The perfect way to start moving into climbing, either for people with no experience behind or the ones that have already tryed a few steps in a crag, perhaps in the company of friends, and want to give shape and substance to such a passion, with specific training.
The course goes thru the use of technical equipment, maneuvers and fundamental movements on vertical terrain, in order to learn leading a climbing session on your own (on sport-terrain and single pitches), no matter whether in a crag or in an artificial structures.
In order to make the experience be not only safe, but fully satisfying from the point of view of movement: feeling our body while climbing, is undoubtedly the nicest aspect of this sport.
Upon request, the chance to take the course in the full-immersion mode, that is three half-days of four hours each.
MountainGuideAdamelloBrenta daily organizes activities on request.
- PERIOD: all year round.
- LOCATION: local crags and indoor structures (Valli Giudicarie and Valle del Sarca-Arco di Trento).
- DURATION: #8 lessons of 2hrs each (or three half-days on demand).
- COST: from 250€/person.
Next course: from July 24th, every MONDAY/THURSDAY, H6:00-8:00pm.
Customizable program on demand for pre-arranged groups.
- Costs include: IFMGA mountain guide service and insurance.
- Equipment rental 35€ (harness, shoes and helmet for the whole course).
- Any other expense not mentioned to be considered excluded.
Contact us for any info, request or custom program.