glacier safety course
glacier touring tecnique and crevasse rescueing
This module is addressed to all those mountain-lovers that move on the glacier, to learn, develop or simply revise, as inherent in the progression tecnique on this type of terrain and crevasse rescue maneuvers.
- crevasse-rescue gear
- progression technique on glacier
- snow/ice belays
- crevasse-rescue technique
- n.2 days on a glacier
- from 120€/person
- avalanche transceiver, showel and probe required (if in winter time)
- costs include: IFMGA mountain guide service, insurance, photos, collective gear
- any other espenses at charge of participants (lift-tickets, mountain huts, for yourselves and the guide)
- maximum n.6 participants/guide
Contact us for any info, request or customized program.