MULTI-PITCH CLIMBING COURSE
The key to access into a new vertical world
This course represents the key to switch from single-pitch crag climbing into multi-pitch routes: the aim is to gain skills and autonomy to manage ascent and descent safely, leading the party or alternating the lead.
The work will span from choosing and planning the right itinerary and the right equipment, belayng techniques, how to set-up anchor stations, abseiling and aid maneuvers: the necessary know-how for many new adventures and fun in the vertical world .
MountainGuideAdamelloBrenta organizes daily trips on request.
- REQUIREMENTS: 5b lead-climbing.
- PERIOD: all year round.
- LOCATION: Valli Giudicarie, Arco and Lake Garda area.
- DURATION: #3 full-day (or #2 half-day on demand).
- COST: from 180€pp.
Next course: on demand.
Customizable program on demand for pre-arranged groups.
- Costs include: IFMGA mountain guide service, insurance, photos.
- Any other expenses are not included.
Contact us for any info, requests or custom program.