Multipitch sport climbs course
The course is dedicated to all those sport-climbers that want to move from single-pitch crags to multipitch routes, gaining the necessary autonomy and skills to handle and manage lead climbing, roped party and safety.
belaying a lead climber
plate belaying of seconds
equipment, knots, anchors/belays
- april to november: customizable program for pre-arranged groups
- next course: on demand
1^ stage | ½ day | Preore
Practice at the crags of each stage, on single-pitches, with single rope and 1/2 ropes.
2^ stage | ½ day | Preore
Progression of roped-party, enchaining more pitches.
3^ stage | full day | Valley of Sarca
Rope party management and rappelling on 1/2 ropes, on 3-pitch routes.
4^ stage | full day | Valley of Sarca
6-pitch sport route climb.
5^ stage | full day | Valley of Sarca
9-pitch sport route climb.
Destinations may vary according to technical abilities of participants.
- 490€/person (with 2 participants)
- 350€/person (with 3 participants)
- 290€/person (with 4 participants)
- costs includes: IFMGA mountain guide service, insurance, photos
Contact us for any info, requests or custom program.