VIA FERRATA COURSE
Safety and fun in the Dolomites and Lake Garda
A Via Ferrata is a great experience, the perfect compromise between trekking and climbing, kind of a challenge for those all looking for strong emotions that only mountains and mountaineering practice can give.
The ability to move on rough terrain, taking advantage of foot and hand holds, along with the right climbing strategy and the right technique at using the ferrata kit, will be decisive to optimize one's energies and security, increase autonomy, achieve better performance in order to plan more and more ambitious projects.
Evaluation of difficulty, planning and logistics management will be a part of the course.
MountainGuideAdamelloBrenta daily organizes tours on request.
- PERIOD: from January to December.
- DIFFICOLTY: for everyone.
- GROUP: 3-5.
- LOCATION: Valle del Sarca e Giudicarie, Lake di Garda, Dolomites.
- DURATION: two full days.
- COST: 190€/person.
Next course: 8/9 august 2018.
Customizable program on demand for pre-arranged groups.
- Costs include: IFMGA mountain guide service, insurance, technical equipment, photos.
- Any other expenses are not included (lift tickets, huts, transports... for oneself and the guide).
Contact us for any info, request or custom program.