LIMARO' RIVER TREK
Hike and water adventure
The Limarò River Trek combines two summertime's needs, the pleasure of hiking with the fresh relief of the waters as a natural remedy against the heat.
Free of technical difficulties, it's mostly about to cross the river bathing upto the waist, then overpass several stretches, alternating some walk on the river bed with imperceptible paths. During the descent, the possibility of jumps.
An experience dedicated to everyone, fun and engaging for children, fascinating and of great amazement for adults.
The river Sarca, whose waters come directly from the Adamello Glacier and pour into Lake Garda, crosses through its run the Limarò Canyon, an incredible section of great aesthetics, where steep vertical walls tighten the river bed, alternating wide flooded corridors, sections with wild-waters, docile stretches of still waters for a surreal atmosphere.
For the most demanding, the possibility to opt for the full version, an awesome adventure that leads from Ponte Romano, a short distance from Terme di Comano, to the Valle del Sarca (intended exclusively for well-trained people, for a total commitment of a whole day).
MountainGuideAdamelloBrenta daily organizes tours on demand.
- PERIOD: from may to october.
- DIFFICOLTY: medium-easy.
- DURATION: half a day.
- PRICE: 55€/person.
- For large pre-organized groups, the possibility of a dedicated quote.
- For the full version request a quote.
- Rates include IFMGA mountain guide service, insurance, technical equipment, photos.
- What to bring: shorts, t-shirt and shoes to wear in the river, a towel, a little backpack to carry along with a sweater and something to eat and drink.
- Minimum #4 participants.
Contact us for any info, request or customized program.