SKITOURING IN THE LOFOTEN ISLANDS
A journey in the name of adventure
An amazing nature, wild-open spaces and freedom, make the Lofoten Islands a must-go destination for ski tourers.
In this small isle of Norway, mountains and snow-covered ridges coexist in perfect harmony with the sea and fjords. The currents of the Gulf, mitigate the climate of this small northern land, located beyond the Arctic Circle, offering particularly favorable conditions: frequent snowfalls and perfect temperatures, allow descents of great satisfaction.
A land where it's still possible to practice a skitouring of research: tours are decided on-sight, according to the best conditions, easily driving your car from one destination to another. If not satisfied yet, the chance to add a second peak in the same day for a longer fun (height gains coincide with the peaks heights, since most itineraries start at sea level).
- PERIOD: march, april, may.
- DIFFICULTY: medium level skier.
- GROUP: 2/6.
- DURATION: 7/8 days (according to availability of flights).
- COST: ask for a quote.
Next departure: on demand.
Customizable program on demand for pre-arranged groups.
- IFMGA Mountain Guide.
- CR insurance.
- Overnight stay in Rorbuer (small apartments in former fishermen's houses).
- Car rent.
- Daily transfers.
Costs do not include:
- International health insurance.
- Milano airport transefrs and car-parking.
- Common fund for everyday meals.
1. Flight to Narvik and car transfer to Svolvaer.
2-6. Skitouring days.
7. Transfer to airport and flight to Italy.
Contact us for any info, requests or custom program.