Paklenica - Croatia
The proximity of the sea, the unique environment and the favorable climate, have contributed to make the Paklenica National Park, the sanctuary of climbing all over Croatia.
The vertical walls, which rise and show immediately after the park entrance, draw and confine the valley toward north into the canyon Klanac: first attempts to climb in this area, date back to the early thirties, when was taken aim at the wall Anika Kuk, not only the largest and most impressive of Paklenica, but the whole of Croatia .
The variety and difficulty of the routes, is such as to provide an overview of opportunities and fun for everyone, from beginners to the most experienced and demanding climbers, on single-pitches to sport and classic routes, ofover 350m of development.
Paklenika: emotions and satisfaction guaranteed.
- april to october
- next departure: on demand (4 days)
Four days of climbing ( single pitch and/or sport/classic routes), sea , visit at the beautiful Manita Pec Cave, hike in the canyon of Velika Paklenica, and/or Mala Paklenica, and/or Paklenica Mountain Hut.
- difficulty: custom program
- accompaniment: IFMGA mountain guide
- duration: 4 days
- overnight: 3x apartment
- 290€/person - from 6 partecipants
- 530€/persona - 3 partecipanti (transfer included from Trento)
The price includes:
- IFMGA mountain guide
- technical equipment
- accommodation in apartment
The price excludes :
- transfers to and from Paklenica (PN: transfer included from Trento for the first 4 entries)
- personal expenses and meals
- park entrance ticket (about 15 € ) and sites of interest
- everything not specified in the previous list
Contact us for any info, requests or custom program.