SELVAGGIO BLU - SARDINIA
The most beautiful and adventurous trek of Mediterranean
Known as the most beautiful and adventurous hike of Mediterranean, Selvaggio Blu, Sardinia, is really an adventure beyond all expectations, a unique experience of total escape... times and rhythms at a crawl, adaptability, in the backpack the bare essential.
A trek that winds through imperceptible paths and mule tracks, thin ledges and big caves, sections with short climbs, rappels and iscal'e fustes (log ladders), it all in a great context, the Supramonte di Baunei and the coasts of Golfo di Orosei, unspoiled area surrounded by woods of oak and juniper, mysterious bacu (gorges) and cale (small bays).
From Santa Maria Navarrese to Cala Sisine, along a stunning route, made of white beaches, crystal clear water and breathtaking sunsets, through places of great beauty, such as Pedra Longa, Cala Goloritze, Punta Giradili, Portu Pedroso and Baku Mudaloro.
An adventure based on the essential, bivouacs under the stars, meals cooked on a bonfire or by camping-stoves, the only help, stores of food and water prepared in advance by the mountain guide by sea at every stage.
Lack of back-up points, few and difficult chances to find water, orientation problems and very few traces of human presence, together with short sections of easy climbing and rappelling (managed by the mountain guide), make this trek and unforgettable experience
PERIOD: april-october, july and august excluded.
DIFFICULTY: alpinistic trek (no experience needed).
DURATION: #7 days.
Next departures: june 2020.
Customizable dates and programs on demand for individuals and pre-arranged groups.
- Food and water for each stage.
- IFMGA mountain guide service.
- Return by boat to starting point.
- Memory pics.
Costs do not include:
- Transfers to Sardinia and inland.
- B&B first and last day.
1. Meeting in the evening at the hotel in Santa Maria Navarrese. Briefing. Dinner.
2. Santa Maria Navarrese - Cuile de us Piggius-Monte Ginnirco.
3. Monte Ginnirco - Portu Pedroso.
4. Portu Pedroso - Cala Goloritzè.
5. Cala Goloritzè - Bacu Mudaloro.
6. Bacu Mudaloru - Cala Sisine (and return by boat to the hotel in S.M. Navarrese).
7. Breakfast. Closing greetings.
Indicative program, subject to possible modifications by the guide due to adverse weather conditions and unforeseeable events.
Please contact us for any info, requests or custom program.