SKITOURING IN NORWAY
A journey in the name of adventure
The amazing nature, together with wild-open spaces and the freedom to choose everyday's best opportunity, make Norway a must-go destination for ski tourers.
Snow-covered mountains and ridges, coexist in perfect harmony with sea and fjords. The currents of the Gulf and the proximity of the Arctic Circle, mitigate the climate offering particularly favorable conditions: frequent snowfalls and perfect temperatures allow descents of great satisfaction.
No doubt a special adventure: tours are decided on-sight according to best conditions, easily driving on your car from one destination to another. Yet, the chance to add extra peaks within the same day for a longer fun, from sea-level up to the sky!
- PERIOD: march-may.
- DIFFICULTY: medium level skier.
- DURATION: 8 days.
- COST: 2650€pp.
Next departure: April 15-22, 2023 | Lyngen Alps.
Customizable program on demand for pre-arranged groups.
- IFMGA Mountain Guide.
- RC and basic health insurance.
- 2x nights in hotel with breakfast.
- 5x nights in an apartment (self-catering).
- Car rent.
- Return flight Malpensa – Tromso.
Costs do not include:
- Cancellation insurance on request (5.5% of the total amount).
- Health insurance valid during sports activities.
- Deductible reduction for car damage and theft.
- Fuel, ferry routes and any tolls.
- Tourist tax at the hotel.
- Anything not specified.
Shown prices refer to a minimum group of 4 people.
D1 | Arrival at Tromso airport. Car rental and hotel accommodation. Overnight.
D2 | Breakfast at the hotel. Ski mountaineering excursion. Transfer to Lyngseidet and accommodation in self-catering apartment.
D3-6 | Ski-tours in the Lyngen Alps.
D7 | Morning ski-tour and transfer to Tromso in the afternoon. Accommodation in hotel and overnight.
D8 | Return of rental car and flight to Italy.
Contact us for any info, requests or custom program.